Wednesday, February 27, 2019



Ubud Yoga House is about 2KM from the main road, in the middle of rice fields.


View from studio below

Studio Below

They offer different yoga classes including Beginner's Yoga for IDR 130,000 (about 9 USD)  per head.


I took the Beginner's Yoga and the studio is the one below, with your back turned to the rice fields. They told us to visit the studio upstairs for a better view.

Studio above

Me :)
Overall, I had a fun time. Our class was small, there's only about 12 of us in one class so the teacher was able to check on us individually. They also provide mats and blocks. I don't know what there is about Yoga and Ubud but there happened to be a lot of Yoga studios around. It's my first time to attend a Yoga class (I watch some Youtube videos at home sometimes) and I am glad I did it in Ubud.

Find them on their website here.

Spot this white house. That is Ubud Yoga House


I would love to hear from you!

romarampa's travel and leisure stories . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates